If you didn't know me you would think she is my only child by the looks of how many pictures I have posted of her...but she isn't. She is just filled with so many smiles these days that I can't help but share them with others.
Hi Kristin! ...and crew. What a cute picture of Dakota. It was nice to see you (if from a distance between all the kiddos....crazy night, wow) the other night at the parade. Hope to see you again soon. I appreciate what you wrote about God being God. reminds me of "You are God alone, from before time began, YOU are on Your throne, and YOU are God alone". It's brought me so much comfort in the midst of my trials, and others I see who face even tougher ones, just to know that God is not mistaken, He has not forsaken HIS children, and HIS love is greater than we can imagine or fathom. blessings, Abby~
1 comment:
Hi Kristin! ...and crew. What a cute picture of Dakota.
It was nice to see you (if from a distance between all the kiddos....crazy night, wow) the other night at the parade. Hope to see you again soon.
I appreciate what you wrote about God being God.
reminds me of "You are God alone, from before time began, YOU are on Your throne, and YOU are God alone". It's brought me so much comfort in the midst of my trials, and others I see who face even tougher ones, just to know that God is not mistaken, He has not forsaken HIS children, and HIS love is greater than we can imagine or fathom.
blessings,
Abby~
Post a Comment