
This sweet girl often helps me more than I even realize. Something that I want to remember about her during this time is the way that I notice she serves her family and her friends. I noticed her at the lake numerous times counting heads in the water and then she would go gather towels for everyone to have when they got out of the water. She also would go inside the house and gather water for everyone. She used a plate for a "tray" to carry the cups of water on and then she would make her rounds passing it out to all of the adults and then to the kids. She is such a sweetheart:)

3 comments:
I can't believe how big she's gotten, Kristin! I can remember her when she was just a baby ... still with those piercing, beautiful eyes! She is truly a doll and so fun to read about her servant heart! She must be watching and modeling after her awesome Mommy! You go girl!
How beautiful the blue eyes with that blue shirt:)!!
She definitely does have a servant heart. I see it in the classroom continually!
Ladonna
Caitlyn is so sweet. We miss seeing her. I love, love, love the pictures you took at the lake. The ones of Cassidy and Dakota playing together are priceless, I like the effect you put on the first one there.
Holly
Post a Comment