All of my kiddos have loved to play "Where's baby?" You know, the classic game of peek-a-boo where they cover their eyes.
Dakota has always been full of energy and personality. She decided to invent a new twist to this classic game after months of mastering it.
When I say, "Where's Dakota?"
She quickly covers her ears and laughs like crazy.
I say "where's Dakota?" louder and louder, to which she only giggles more.
I guess she just thinks it's funny that she can't hear me.
Let's just hope she doesn't keep this up for too long.
It could make for a complicated discipline situation if she learns at a year when to tune me out.
YEP, This little girl is full of P-E-R-S-O-N-A-L-I-T-Y!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sam is going to learn a lot in your household:)
too cute. Happy Birthday to your "baby" girl! Although not your "baby" for much longer.
Post a Comment