Friday, January 11, 2008

Ready...

On your mark...
Get set...

Attack!
She has been doing this the past couple of days...She can get pretty "violent" with this toy!


This may look like a pretty random photo of Micah playing on the upper deck... however, a few minutes after I took this picture of him, I found him doing something only a
little boy would do...

Yes... I found him peeing off of the side. When I confronted him about it he said,

"He didn't really need to go...he just wanted to see how far it could go."
No, we don't encourage this type of play so I am sure it will never happen again.
At least no one was down below getting showered on.
And last of all...this is Caitlyn when I caught her playing with the toy phone on Dakota's entertainer...baby toys never seem to get old.
It's a miracle...all 4 are napping at once...a very rare occasion.
I may take one as well.

No comments: